4X4 DB AX ROUTER
The NETGEAR® Nighthawk® 8-Stream AX6000 WiFi Router (RAX80) supports the new 802.11ax (also known as Wi-Fi 6) WiFi standard. Engineered to deliver up to four times more data capacity than previous standards, AX WiFi features advanced technologies like OFDMA, MU-MIMO, 160MHz channel support and 1024 QAM to vastly improve network efficiency. The Nighthawk AX8 is powered by a 64-bit 1.8GHz quad-core processor designed to transfer gigabits of data with almost zero CPU load. 160MHz channel support doubles the speed offered by 80MHz channels to provide gigabit speed to compatible devices. This router is the industry’s first home router with Multi-Gig internet support, achieved by aggregating two gigabit Ethernet ports. It’s a router that’s ready for the Multi-Gig Internet wave coming in DOCSIS® 3.1.Specifications:
- Ultra-fast Wireless Speeds—8-Stream WiFi with up to 1.2 + 4.8Gbps†
- More WiFi for More Devices—Uplink and downlink OFDMA substantially improves network capacity and efficiency, particularly when that traffic is created simultaneously.§
- Up to Four Simultaneous WiFi Streams—4-stream MU-MIMO enables streaming on up to four 1×1 devices at the same time.
- 160MHz Channel Support*—Gigabit speeds for compatible mobile devices and laptops.
- Additional DFS Channels—For an interference-free experience.
- Powerful Processor—64bit 1.8GHz quad-core processor ensures smooth 4K UHD streaming and gaming.
- Multi-Gig Internet Support—Aggregate two gigabit Ethernet ports to get multi-gig Internet speeds, where supported.
- Six Gigabit Ports—Connect more wired devices for faster file transfer and uninterrupted connections.
- Support All Current WiFi Devices—Backward compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac client devices.
- Dynamic QoS— Prioritizes internet traffic by application and device for smoother streaming
- Nighthawk App—Easily set up your router and get more out of your WiFi. Includes remote access to manage your network when away from home.
- Automatic Firmware Updates—Delivers the latest security patches to the router.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant—Control your WiFi using voice commands.